Online Marketing Assistant at SimpleSite for the following languages: Finnish, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Greek, Portuguese, Traditional and Simplified Mandarin. Project-based Student position or internship in central Copenhagen.
Would you like to play a crucial role in an expanding international company? Then read on!
Summary of position
SimpleSite is a fast-growing international Software-as-a-Service company providing a website builder for millions of new customers around the world. The Marketing Department is looking for a French Country Manager who can help to develop and expand our marketing channels in French-speaking markets through online marketing: primarily Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords and Bing), Display Marketing (Google Display Network), and possibly Social Media Marketing (Facebook).
The position is about 2 to 3 days/week, perfect as a student job. The schedule can be planned flexibly in order to fit with university schedules.
Basic experience with SEM and SoMe Marketing is not required, but it is an advantage.
SimpleSite is one of the top online marketing players in Denmark. With us, you will get the opportunity to learn the latest online marketing tools and you will work in a young and international Marketing department.
- Develop marketing activities in French-speaking markets.
- Build, implement and optimize Search Engine Marketing and Display campaigns.
- Optimize ad content across all our marketing channels.
- Analyze performance data to improve efficiency and find opportunities for growth.
- You are a native French speaker with direct knowledge of the French market.
- The office language is English, so you must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Danish is NOT required.
- You are currently studying marketing, business, communication or information technology.
- Strong analytical skills and good capabilities with Excel.
- Basic experience with SEM and SoMe Marketing is not required, but it is an advantage.
- You like challenges and being responsible for your initiatives.
- You can work effectively in a team.
- You are result-driven and proactive.
What we offer
- We will train you to master the most important online marketing channels.
- A position where you have a significant impact on our business.
- The possibility to be hired after the project or internship if you show concrete improvements.
- Flexible working hours that can accommodate your university’s schedule.
- Being part of a young international team by joining a team of other country managers and a total of 12 Marketing colleagues.
- A central office right next to beautiful Nyhavn.
- A very social and friendly atmosphere, with plenty of activities such as Friday bars and games.
For further questions, contact the Chief Marketing Officer, Santi Roc Castells at santi@SimpleSite.com or +45 25 32 46 55.
Mail your CV/resume and application to santi@SimpleSite.com no later than Sunday, 6th of May. Interviews will be held continuously up until the deadline.
We are a rapidly growing international company providing a super easy and user-friendly website builder for non-experienced users. More than five million people create a website with us every year and we have a fast-growing client base from all parts of the world. An ambitious strategic plan for further expansion has been scheduled and our goal is to become one of the top three leaders in our field worldwide.
We market ourselves in 49 languages and 150+ countries all over the globe and have approximately 60 employees situated in Denmark, Serbia, and Bulgaria. Our Danish office is centrally located in Toldbodgade, close to both Nyhavn and Amalienborg. You can hear more about us on our video presentation or read about us here.